About PMG Virtual Urgent Care
If you're unwell, accessing care should be hassle-free. Receive care for minor illnesses and injuries through self-scheduled video care at a time that's convenient to you with a Presbyterian Medical Group provider. Discuss symptoms with a board-certified provider and receive a treatment plan, including prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
- Use Video Visits from anywhere in New Mexico with Wi‑Fi/internet access.
- Select a visit time via your smartphone, tablet, or computer with a working webcam.
- Discuss symptoms and treatment plan in real-time with a board-certified medical provider.
- Receive prescriptions at your selected pharmacy when clinically appropriate.
- Video Visits are secure, confidential, and compliant with all medical privacy regulations.
- Standard data rates may apply to visits via cell phone.
What to Expect
We want to make getting care simple and easy.
- When you select "Request a video appointment," you will be given the option to log into your Presbyterian MyChart account or to create an account.
- Once you log into MyChart, you will immediately be able to schedule an urgent care video appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
- You must complete eCheck-In to enable the Join Video button. To avoid delaying your appointment, please complete eCheck-In immediately.
- Following the visit, you will receive a copy of your After Visit Summary with care instructions.
Types of Conditions Treated
Charges related to telehealth services are determined by your insurance plan. Please check with your health insurer if you have any questions.
Presbyterian Virtual Urgent Care accepts most major insurance. If you have questions about coverage, payment plans, or financial assistance, please contact your insurance provider.